One Minute Tax only collects such information as is necessary to conduct business with you. You will always know what information is being collected, and you will have the option to choose how One Minute Tax uses your information to communicate with you. We will only collect information by lawful and fair means and not in an intrusive way.
One Minute Tax will only use personal or business information you have supplied in order to:
- identify you as a client;
- provide a better service to you, your business partners and your employees;
- operate our business as it pertains to you;
- keep you informed about our services and those of relevant business partners;
- fulfill legal and regulatory obligations;
- provide you with our e-newsletter;
- communicate with you about OneMinuteTax initiatives; and
- send you information about products and services we offer.
By giving us information, you consent to us using your information as outlined above.
We have implemented procedures and installed equipment to safeguard the security and confidentiality of your information. We review these arrangements to ensure we are doing all that is reasonably and technically feasible at the time to protect your information, although due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that our website is totally protected from hackers or misuse.Intellectual property laws protect this website and may only be used in the ways described in this notice:
- you may take temporary copies necessary to browse this site on screen; and
- you must not change any of the material or remove any part of any copyright notice information at this site.
The information displayed within this website:
- is general information provided to market One Minute Tax products and services;
- is not professional advice;
- may not be current or complete; and
- is subject to change without notice.
- Recognize that you may have given a username and password to log in to one of our services so that you don’t need to do it for every web page that you visit.
- Remember any personal preferences that you may tell us about.
- Remember certain actions that you may have taken. For example, if you have already seen a particular feature banner, our website will use a cookie to remember this and show you a different one next time.
- Ensure a high quality of service when you view digital media, such as videos.
- Measure how many people visit our websites, to help us understand how our users interact with our websites so that we can make them better.
Removing or blocking cookies
Types of cookies
Our websites use two types of cookie.
- First party cookies: these are our own cookies, controlled by us and used to support the essential infrastructure and user experience of our websites.
List of cookies used by One Minute Tax websites